- Your privacy is important to Thomson Chinese Medicine Pte. Ltd. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal data that you provide us through this website. This policy applies to all users of our online services.
- Thomson Chinese Medicine Pte. Ltd. receives or collects personal data for the purpose of improving our services for your benefit. If you choose to make an application or send us an email for which you provide us with personal data, we may share the necessary data with departments within Thomson Chinese Medicine Pte. Ltd., so as to serve you efficiently and effectively, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation.
- We will not share your personal data with any third-parties, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific legislative services.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of our services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured appropriately.
- We may amend this statement from time to time and will place any such amendments on this website.